September 10th 2021

 September 10th 2021

We had another great week! Your children are amazing and thank you to all the parents who came to the parent- teacher night!

This week...

- I liked working on addition and subtraction questions- Feras

- I enjoyed the balloon art that shows kindness- Sasha

- We had a spelling test of 25 words and one of them was president!- Jaivika

- I liked drawing the realistic leaves, we were learning to draw like a scientist- Prudhvi

- I liked the balloon art, because I enjoy art and I am very proud of myself- Diti

- I liked when the teacher read the "Twit's" book to us, it was so funny- Yaseen

- I liked the leaf drawing- Adeola

- I like the imagination puzzle because you can turn the idea into anything you want, and I like the Scientific leaf drawing because we drew them so well that other people could match the leaf to the drawing- Aarav

- I liked the needs and wants activity.  We were learning the difference between what we need to survive and what we want to make our lives better- Abi

I liked doing the bookmarks to mark our spot in the books we are reading- Matthias

- I created a robot when I was doing the imagination puzzle- Aaradhya

- I drew a balloon with ideas to pass on kindness- Affan

- I got to decorate my own bookmark to show my place in my book- Lydia

- I liked drawing the Earth for Social Studies.  It is the study of the planet and people on it- Sebi

- I enjoyed showing "How Many Ways" where we picked a number and showed it different ways.  I also liked the writing brain pocket to show memories, imagination and facts- Zia

I had fun doing the "caveman" vs. "Complete" sentences- Niyousha

I really liked the caveman and complete sentences.  We learned that we need nouns, verb, periods and a capital letter on the first letter- Vedhang

I learned that when drawing like a scientist it needs to be accurate, big, colorful, detail, explained- Yug

I had fun with the imagination puzzle in the mornings- Makar

I had fun reading my new book, because I like reading  A LOT! - Hana

I liked the word math we had to add consonants and vowels.  Vowels were worth 5 and consonants were worth 10- Mahi

I had fun doing caveman and complete sentences, I liked that it was a game- Yotam