Welcome back students! 

We had a successful first week back after the extended winter break.  The students quickly adjusted back to the routines and engaged in the learning.  With the outbreak of Covid on the rise, please be sure to assess your child before they head to school in order to ensure they are healthy.  We should be receiving masks and rapid tests for the students early next week.  


Willy Wonka Auditions are beginning soon! Please click the link below to learn more

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TetIdIYsRyZZjFlwE0X_bJHsikzUv5wA/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=103832070724467147024&rtpof=true&sd=true

This week...

I liked learning more about shapes, my favourite shape is the square-baed pyramid- Adeola

I am excited to learn about event story writing- Vrihaa

I had fun learning how to shape sand, and how weathering changes rocks over time- Eusebiu

I liked the experiment about erosion, though weathering the water changed the sand- Hana

I learned that there are 3 types of layers in soil: rock, silk and organic matter- Makar

It was fun when we poured the water, it taught me after centuries mountains and canyons can break apart- Feras

I had fun skip counting with Mrs. Verwaayen

I enjoyed making 3D Shapes -Affan

I liked learning and counting faces, edges and vertices- Vedhang

I had fun creating landforms with my group, that worked well together.  They were a fun group to work with- Max

I liked doing 3-digit addition and subtraction- Zia