January 21, 2022

Hi Families!

This week...

I liked when we made our environmental poster about erosion and soil, it was to teach people about the importance of soil- Diti

I enjoyed making the gemstone because we get to make anything we want using our imagination- Aarav

I loved researching about gems, now I can teach my mom about diamonds, quartz and topaz, Hardness, texture and lustre.  This will help her in the future when she buys more jewelry- Yaseen

I learned the three layers of soil. They are organic matter, silt and rock- Vrihaa

I enjoyed learning about crystals, some are the hardest rocks in the world- Yotam

I found erosion interesting, it is when soil gets hurt and is washed away.  There is wind and water erosion.  Trees can help with erosion- Sophia

I enjoyed doing the Mathematical open ended word problem- Zia

I liked designing jewelry- Aaradhya

I liked cutting out pictures to show goods and services- Mahi

I enoyed sorting pictures into good and services and needs and wants for Social Studies- Adeola