October 1st

 

Thoughts from the class:

I loved when described what we see in art, we were reflecting- Lydia

I enjoyed painting the feathers- Abgail

I liked learning about the 6 different groups of animals: mammals, insects, birds, fish and now we are learning about amphibians- Vedhang

I enjoyed reflecting on art because we got to think deeply about it and re-draw the picture- Prudhvi

I enjoyed making the tripe scoop word ice cream cones.  "Triple scoop" is when you turn a boring word into an interesting word- Adeola

The adjective story was fun because we got to write a funny story- Diti

I enjoyed picture day because I got take a picture with my class outside - Eusebiu

I learned that some kids were taken from their parents, which made them sad.  This is why we wear orange on "Orange Shirt Day"- Zia

I liked making growing patterns- Feras

I enjoyed Teacher's Pet and learning about other countries- Yaseen

The feather art helped me represent "Orange Shirt Day" and recognize the children who died at residential schools- Aaradhya

I loved that we wore orange shirts for Orange Shirt Day to say sorry to those who went to residential schools- Yug